Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Windows GTK Broken / Linux OK

From: Chris Maynard <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 00:39:06 +0000 (UTC)
Alex Lindberg <alindber@...> writes:

> My custom build of Wireshark includes a the ability to read a new file type.
When the system is build on a Linux (Debian) system, all works as it should,
however when building on a Windows PC (XP x32) using either vc2008EE-sp1 or
vc2010EE, the system complies and starts, but the "Open" dialog won't.  A brief
flash occurs, but nothing opens.

I think it will be very difficult to help without looking at the code.  Can you
post a patch?