Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] tvb_get_unicode_string()

From: sean bzd <seanbzd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 13:16:49 -0400
Hi,
I'm trying to use tvb_get_unicode_string() but i'm getting a link error "error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _tvb_get_unicode_string referenced in function". Looks to me this is a relatively new function that was added to wireshark. Can someone tell me what library I need to use/include to get this working. I don't see this function listed in libwireshark.def but the documentation on this function exists. Please help.

Thanks.
Sean.