Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] why cannot I use heur_dissector_add("ip", .....

Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 04:44:23 +0800
Thank you

Yes it is that TTL changes in-flight. But my packets are captured on a specific link, there are only 2 or 3 kinds of packets. The way to distinguish them is only the TTL value.

So here if IP.ttl doesnot work, how to instruct wireshark to handoff the 3 different kinds of packets to my 3 different dissectors?

Thanks