Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] how to extract "IP.len" (IP_total length) to my local variable i

Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 15:13:37 +0800

Hi, folks,

I am developing a dissector, my tasks are:

1. to get the 锟斤拷ip.len锟斤拷 (the total length in IP header),

2. using the ip.len to know how long the packet would be and extract the last byte to my local variable.

Could you guys please tell me how to get the IP锟斤拷s total length from IP header?

How to extract the last byte of my packet?

Any suggestions or advices would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help

John