Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] lte rrc wiki screenshot

From: Jin He <jinn.he@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 21:23:49 -0700
Hi Martin

Thanks Martin - that's helpful.

I don't have MAC/RLC/PDCP data. All I have is the RRC message name and the encoded hex string. Could you please give me an example, showing in IxCatapult log file format, where should I put the rrc_r8_lte/rrc_r9_lte primitives, where should I put the string, and where should I specify the parameter needed by the RRC dissector to identify on which channel this RRC message is been transmitted?

Cheers,

- Jin