Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] error during compilation of wireshark source code.

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 09:07:20 +0100
On 07/06/2011 06:59, sagar sg wrote:
ya, i have done all those steps.

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 11:20 AM, Anders Broman <a.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Have you uncommented the line
# "Microsoft Visual Studio 2005"
# Visual C++ 8.0, _MSC_VER 1400, msvcr80.dll
MSVC_VARIANT=MSVC2005
in Config.nmake?

The default is Visual C++ 9.0

Regards
Anders

sagar sg skrev 2011-06-07 07:26:
the errors i am getting are
Generating Code...
Compiling...
packet-ipmi-storage.c
packet-ipmi-transport.c
packet-ipmi-pps.c
packet-ipmi-update.c
packet-dcerpc-nt.c
Generating Code...
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\BIN\c
l.EXE"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\BIN\n
make.exe"' : return code '0x2'