Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-announce] Wireshark 1.6.0rc2 is now available

From: Martin Mathieson <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 14:40:21 +0100

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 2:25 PM, Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@gmail.com> wrote:
Wireshark announcements wrote:
 New and Updated Features

  The following features are new (or have been significantly
  updated) since version 1.4:

Should this list mention the (intentional) removal of the Expert Info dialog (in favor of Expert Info Composite)?

I don't know if this removal is news-worthy or not, but now that there is only one of them, can we soon drop the Composite from the name?
Martin