Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 37112: /trunk/epan/ /trunk/epan/: re

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 10:12:13 -0400
etxrab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=37112

User: etxrab
Date: 2011/05/12 10:19 PM

Log:
 We should get rid of g_mem_chunk_alloc() as it leaks memory
 http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/200910/msg00074.html
 g_slice allocing the keys should make it possible to walk the
 fragment table and free the fragments once they are g_slice_alloced.
 It remains fo figure out how to do that.

This is causing plenty of fuzz failures (see bug 5915).

I'm out of time to look at it for now.