Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to create TVB to pass to dissector

From: Alex Lindberg <alindber@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 14:13:36 -0700 (PDT)
I need to dissect a H225 TCP message included in a q.931 packet.  However there is NO tpkt header in the message as expected by the q.931 dissector.  Thus the H225 part of the packet is not dissected.

How can this be resolved?  Could I build a tpkt header, insert it into the tvb (or create a new one)?  If so, how?

As always, your advise is much appreciated.

Thanks as always.
Alex Lindberg