Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 37010: /trunk/diameter/ /trunk/diame

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 12:58:55 -0700
On May 6, 2011, at 8:05 AM, etxrab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=37010
>
> User: etxrab
> Date: 2011/05/06 08:05 AM
>
> Log:
> From Tamás Regõs:
> Make it possible to load Tango AVP:s if you have them.

And make Wireshark and TShark noisy if you *don't* have them.  It's *possible* to load the Tango AVPs without this change, you just have to modify diameter/dictionary.xml yourself.

Perhaps we need some way to say "this is an optional entity, don't complain if you don't find the XML file, just ignore it", or put the bulk of dictionary.xml into another file and have dictionary.xml just contain the parts that say which other dictionaries to pull in, or something such as that.