Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 36978: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: io_s

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 09:38:01 -0400
Anders Broman wrote:
Joerg Mayer skrev 2011-05-03 23:28:
On Tue, May 03, 2011 at 04:51:13PM +0000, etxrab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=36978
Log:
Do some prep work on GUIManager code, if you enable it it will break as the menus.c changes are not commited.
IMO there is no justification for checking in code that breaks compilation,
even with experiemental/development features.
If this happens accidentally it's embarrasing enough ;-) but knowingly
breaking things for people who have the experimental stuff turned on isn't
very nice.

Ciao
   Joerg
Hi,
My apologises, my excuse is that I didn't think any one used it and I have 2 development machines and it's easier to use svn than copying files. The menu.c code is only

Sounds like you need git ;-)

(Says one who has the same problem sometimes.)