Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] submitting plugin for inclusion in wireshark

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 15:25:58 +0200
Hi,

If you read into doc/README.developer in the Wireshark source tree, you'll find that there's a bit of a portability issue we're running into. C89 vs C++ doesn't go that well. This depends on some Google library too? And then there's the license Apachev2 vs GPLv2. I'm not sure if we can bridge that gap sufficiently in order to get something useful.

Thanks,
Jaap