Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] help

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 11:09:35 -0400
On 4/29/2011 12:42 AM, subha sree wrote:
  Hi,

I'm doing compilation for windows with wiresharkk code base. In my lab
machine there is no internet connection. While i'm executing "nmake -f
Makefile.nmake setup" command which is trying to download libraries from the
internet. So i manually commented that lines in Makefile.nmake file and i
placed all libraries in wireshark-libs and i compiled. It was successfull.
Is it correct or anyother way is there to avoid commenting the lines in
Makefile.nmake file.

In theory, if all the required libraries (.zip files & etc) are present in the right directory, then the Makefile shouldn't have tried to down load anything.

Did the Makefile try to download something even though you had copied all the required library files ?