Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Familiar with gtk/sctp_graph_dlg.c?

From: Chris Maynard <chris.maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 13:42:36 +0000 (UTC)
Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen@...> writes:

> > It seems to be less readable version of:
> >  dup_list = (guint32 *) &sack_header->gaps[nr];
> This code should also point to the right place in memory, assuming
> the correct alignment. dup_list is 4 byte aligned if and only if
> sack_header is.

It's definitely nicer ... but I wonder if it could lead to a different
compiler/clang warning about possibly accessing memory past the struct (i.e., if
nr >= 1), since there's only 1 struct gaps element declared.  For clarity, it's
probably worth a shot.

... but speaking of nr ... isn't it being used uninitialized?