Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 36772: /trunk/plugins/profinet/ /tru

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 18:26:08 +0200
On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 6:01 PM,  <alagoutte@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  Fix Dead Store (Dead assignement/Dead increment) Warning found by Clang

-    flags1_tree = proto_item_add_subtree(flags1_item,
ett_pn_io_profisafe_f_parameter_prm_flag1);
+    proto_item_add_subtree(flags1_item,
ett_pn_io_profisafe_f_parameter_prm_flag1);

This fix is completely wrong!

You have no need for a proto_item_add_subtree without using the return value.
In this case I suppose flags1_tree should be use in the next
dissect_dcerpc_uint8 calls instead of using flags1_item.

--
Stig Bjørlykke