Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark's source question: list devices and their MAC Addresse

From: HaoQi Li <haoqi@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 01:41:27 -0400
Hi,

As a part my college senior project, I'd like to find the Linux,
MacOS, and WindowsXP system calls for
1. listing network interfaces
2. their MAC Addresses

Since Wireshark is cross-platform and can do those things, I've been
searching in its source code for many days, but without success.

Thanks in advance for any help.

HaoQi

P.S. I hope this is an appropriate list to ask, if not, please let me
know where I should ask.