Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Installer missing ZLib1.DLL

From: "Chaswi Przellczyk" <cp70@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 11:14:33 +0200
Hi all,

after successfully building a custom wireshark I also built an installer. The installer works fine, but when starting Wireshark, the system complains about ZLib1.DLL missing. After copying that file to the installation-dir, everything is fine. Can I configure the installation-creation-procedure such, that ZLib1.DLL is included in the install?

Thanks,
CP.