Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] opcua plugin release question

From: Gerhard Gappmeier <gerhard.gappmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 17:37:59 +0200
Hi

IMO the complete folder trunk/plugins/opcua should be in the next release.
The bug numbers of the changes I made are 5409, 5410, 5427, 5428, and 5429.
I'm not sure which of them were already applied in trunk-1.4.

It will be the easiest way to copy over the complete sources without applying any patches.

The patches are all fixes or completions of missing functionality.
There is no new feature that could break anything that worked before
that I'm aware of. It's just a plugin, nothing changed in the wireshark core.

Without these fixes the dissector does not work with the released version of the OPC UA protocol.

Let me know if you need more information or help.