Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] opcua plugin release question

From: Gerhard Gappmeier <gerhard.gappmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 10:19:55 +0200

Hi

I was just checking the last release of wireshark 1.4.5 and it still does not include the fixes I made last year for the opcua plugin.

I can find this fixes in trunk, but not in trunk-1.4, which seems to be the base of current releases.

Is there any reason why the fixes are not included?

Something that I must do?

Please let me know.

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
--

Gerhard Gappmeier

ascolab GmbH - automation systems communication laboratory

Tel.: +49 9131 691 123

Fax: +49 9131 691 128

Web: http://www.ascolab.com

GPG Key Id: 5AAC50C4

GPG Fingerprint: 967A 15F1 2788 164D CCA3 6C46 07CD 6F82 5AAC 50C4

--

ascolab GmbH

Geschäftsführer: Gerhard Gappmeier, Matthias Damm, Uwe Steinkrauß

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Am Weichselgarten 7 . 91058 Erlangen . Germany

Registernummer: HRB 9360

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Fürth