Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] HTTP reassemble and clear text displaying question

From: Cui Heng <cuicuime@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 19:53:08 +0200
Dear all

      I have a question in the wireshark source code:

      If I have HTTP trace of libpcap format, I found wireshark can perfectly reassemble the HTTP response data and parse its content(e.g. HTML) in clear text. Can some one suggest me which src file(s) or part of functions achieve this parsing?

PS, I've got wireshark with version 1.2.4, I think there should not be quite different in the versions.

thank you very much
Best Regards
Cui