Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 36608: /trunk/ /trunk/epan/dissector

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 17:10:07 -0400
gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=36608

User: gerald
Date: 2011/04/12 01:39 PM

Log:
 Add x509if_frame_end() which is passed to register_frame_end_routine()
 and which resets our global variables. Remove a boolean which was used
 to track a char *; just check if the pointer is NULL instead. Fixes bugs
 5754 and 5793, hopefully without breaking anything.

Ah, excellent. That's exactly what I thought was needed, I just didn't know we had register_frame_end_routine()!