Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] cmake and tshark, without gtk

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 16:14:48 -0400
João Henrique Freitas wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to make a receipe to use on yocto project (www.yoctoproject.org).

My target is on tshark, not wireshark (no gui).

I am using cmake build.

I disabled wireshark gui build with -DBUILD_wireshark option. But the
CMakeLists.txt includes the 'gtk' directory. I think this is not
right.

This patch fix it:

This was already fixed (slightly differently) in trunk with rev 34308. (That fix is not scheduled to be backported to 1.4; not sure if it should be.)