Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Permanent Bytes/Packets handling enhancement in NetFlowV9/IP

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 23:54:12 -0700
On Apr 5, 2011, at 11:42 PM, Motonori Shindo wrote:

> Unn, that's weird. I simply did "svn diff" against the up-to-date SVN
> repository on MacOS X 10.6.7 with svn version 1.6.5 (r38866).

SVN 1.6.5 is older than the version of SVN that comes with 10.6.7:

$ sw_vers
ProductName:	Mac OS X
ProductVersion:	10.6.7
BuildVersion:	10J869
$ which svn
/usr/bin/svn
$ svn --version
svn, version 1.6.15 (r1038135)
   compiled Jan 29 2011, 15:18:15

What happens if you try the one that comes with the OS?