Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 36462: / /trunk/tools/: Makefile.am

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 16:09:18 -0600
On Mon, Apr 04, 2011 at 07:10:39PM +0000, morriss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>  A little script to extract the protocols used in given capture files.
>
>  (Just so I don't have to remember how to do it again.)

Great idea.  It says at the top the default directory that contains
binaries (BIN_DIR) is the current directory, but its assigned to
"_build" instead of "." -- shouldn't we change it to "." ? :)

The sed part doesn't seem to be working, as I get the colons replaced
with an 'n':

>tools/list_protos_in_cap.sh ~/captures/*
/home/sfisher/captures/1second.pcap ethnipntcpnhttpndata

Instead of a new line.  According to the sed man page (this is FreeBSD),
\n is a valid way to match.