Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] setting up for win32 development

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 10:40:08 -0600
On Mon, Apr 04, 2011 at 10:52:55AM +0200, Chaswi Przellczyk wrote:

> I've checked my own win-setup.sh and found that lines are indeed
> terminated with 0x0A (unix-standard) instead of 0x0D0A (dos and
> windows standard).

The compressed source code files are generatd on a Unix machine, so they
will probably have Unix line endings, but all files (should) be have the
"eol-style" property set to "native" so that your subversion client will
automatically put the right line endings in the files depending on the
type of operating system you're checking out source code onto.