Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] (no subject)

From: "Chaswi Przellczyk" <cp70@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 17:52:12 +0200
Dear Anders,

I'm feeling a bit silly here, since "wireshark trunk" only makes sense to me in using the trunk-branch of wireshark to do that and I have found three of those
    * 1.5 (unstable) trunk
    * 1.4 (stable) trunk
    * 1.2 (old stable) trunk

But unfortunately I'm unable to find out what you really mean. Sorry.

CP

-------- Original-Nachricht --------