Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] New openSAFETY dissector

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 22:01:33 +0100
On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 2:41 AM, Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mar 18, 2011, at 7:14 AM, Anders Broman wrote:
>
>> Unfortunatly there is no telling when it will be reviewed though - someone will have to find the time to do it.
>
> I've reviewed it - and already have a version with most of the suggestions from the review, which appears to work, although I don't know what the right thing to do is for the "unknown message type" issue.  I'm waiting for Roland's comments on that....

I have commented that in the bug section. Basically there is no
unknown message type, so if the dissector encounters such a type, it
will fail the dissection, and the dissector will return false,
allowing another dissector a run at the packet.

I have updated the bug report with the newest version of the patch.

kind regards,
Roland