Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Multiple messages in one UDP packet

Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 14:08:52 +0100
Hi,

I have to write a dissector for an internal protocol over UDP. In some cases the UDP packets can contain multiple messages (only full messages, so there wont be any message split up into two UDP packets), and I would like to know if there is a way to display multiple messages from an udp packet, like MySQL dissector does over TCP? (it uses tcp_dissect_pdus, but as I saw, there's no similar functions for udp)
I looked around but I couldn't figure out how to call my dissector multiple times for the same packet.

So it should look like this:

-- FRAME
-- ETHERNET II FRAME
-- IP FRAME