Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Using a tap to make a dissector work?

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 08:22:23 -0800
On 3/8/11 8:02 AM, Sake Blok wrote:
> True again. I thought it also has an effect on the automated builds, but I see that the windows bots have a whole different issue...
> @Gerald, what's with the win-bots?

They were down earlier due to network maintenance. The 64-bit builder is
back up but it looks like I need to nudge the 32-bit builder. I'm
traveling right now but should hopefully be able to get to it later today.

The Clang analysis builder is having major issues. It will probably take
a few days before I can spend the required time on it.

--
Join us for Sharkfest ’11! · Wireshark® Developer and User Conference
Stanford University, June 13-16 · http://sharkfest.wireshark.org