Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Dissector bug?

From: eymanm <eymanm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 16:53:00 -0500
I'm getting the following error message while running my dissector:

[Dissector bug, protocol MP UDP: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION: dissector accessed an invalid memory address]
    [Expert Info (Error/Malformed): STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION: dissector accessed an invalid memory address]
        [Message: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION: dissector accessed an invalid memory address]
        [Severity level: Error]
        [Group: Malformed]

Can somebody clarify it?
Thanks