Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Splitting one packet into multiple packets

From: David Aggeler <david_aggeler@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 22:54:14 +0100
Roland

I would like to be able to dissect those packets individually and not
displaying one big frame.
... so the split then would mainly be for the user, so he can easily filter for a particular sub stream, i.e. module ?

I don't know how to create new 'root' objects. If there's some relation between the different frames for the same module, maybe re-assembly could do the job.

David