Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Ctrl-Scrollwheel

From: Gisle Vanem <gvanem@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 10:54:56 +0100
I have a request for a UI-feature. I many Windows programs the combination
of pressing 'left Ctrl'-key while using the mouse scroll-wheel, the text in the
main window is zoomed out (scroll-wheel backward) or zoomed in (scroll-wheel
forward). Since Wireshark already has a zoom feature, could this feature be bound to the key/mouse-combination somehow? IMHO, it would be cool. I know next to nothing about Gtk+ programming, so I cannot implement this on my own.
--gv