Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Request to review https://bugs.wireshark.org/bugzilla/show_bug.c

From: Kaul <mykaul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 09:02:04 +0200
I'd appreciate if someone could review and, if approved, check in the above patches. They fix some VNC encoding errors and add some more parsing.
Especially the hextile is a bit problematic - it works on single packet hextile encoding only (as no de-sgementation support is available - I have a partial implementation there as well), but it's much more correct than the current parsing, which is plain wrong.

Thanks in advance,
Yaniv.