Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Microsoft vs. clang static analysis

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 16:36:07 -0700
Now that we're doing static analysis compilation with both Microsoft
Visual C++ and clang, I see a lot of effort going into working around
shortcomings in the Microsoft static analysis.  I've looked at a number
of items in the clang static analysis and haven't found a single false
positive so far.  What's the difference?