Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Staus of ASN.1 dissectors - RRC and NAS-EPS (for LTE)

From: Karl-Heinz ECKSTEIN <karl-heinz.eckstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 18:00:03 +0100

Hello,

May I ask, which status is applicable on ASN.1, especially dissector of RRC and NAS-EPS.

I’m asking, because I’m trying to dissector a pcap file, which I had generated via text2pcap from a LTE NAS message.

The NAS message is not “decoded”/dissectored by wireshark in my example. But NAS-EPS is available in Filters but not in preferences.

I’m using latest 1.5.1 build.

Many thanks for any help about this.

Best regards

Karl Heinz Eckstein