Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] libwireshark.lib is missing some proto_registrar_* methods

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 09:57:36 -0700
On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 07:57:09PM +0100, Andreas wrote:

> This might be easy. If all .obj files that are linked in the directory
> epan you can do
>
>    cd epan
>    dumpbin /symbols *.obj | find /v "UNDEF" | find "External"

sfisher@shadow:/usr/local/src/wireshark>cd epan
sfisher@shadow:/usr/local/src/wireshark/epan>dumpbin /symbols *.obj |
find /v "UNDEF" | find "External"
dumpbin: No match.
find: /v: No such file or directory
find: UNDEF: No such file or directory
find: External: No such file or directory

Was that for use on a Linux system?  I run FreeBSD.  Wireshark is meant
to compile on many types of Unix.