Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Static analysis added to the buildbot

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 17:33:02 -0800
The trunk buildbot now has two additional buildslaves: one that runs the
C/C++ code analyzer in Visual Studio 10 Premium and one that runs the
Clang Static Analyzer. They are scheduled to run once a day at 9:00 PM
PST (5:00 AM UTC) for the time being.

Scan-build creates very large (about 3 GB uncompressed) HTML reports.
I'm hoping to have them available for download in the next day or so.

Also, the 32-bit windows trunk, trunk-1.4, and trunk-1.4 builds have
been moved to a different machine in order to spread the processing load.

--
Join us for Sharkfest ’11! · Wireshark® Developer and User Conference
Stanford University, June 13-16 · http://sharkfest.wireshark.org