Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Compiling your dissector, quickly?

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:42:55 -0500
In fact the "&& make wireshark" part is not necessary when compiling in epan (unless you're building a static libwireshark). It IS necessary when compiling in gtk since the result of that compile is a static library that has to be (re)linked into the wireshark executable.

Jaap Keuter wrote:
I'm not sure what environment your working in but here's what you can try:

make -C epan && make wireshark

In the top directory.
Thanks,
Jaap