Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] reassembling tcp streams to dissect netstrings

From: Toni Ruottu <toni.ruottu@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 12:59:09 +0200
I am writing a plugin to dissect a TCP stream of netstrings. Examples
of netstrings would include 5:hello, and 0:, See
http://cr.yp.to/proto/netstrings.txt for details. Method
tcp_dissect_pdus takes length of the data as a parameter, which is not
a problem for the payload part, but how do I reassemble the stream up
to the first ":", so I can read the length information?

  thank you for your time, --Toni