Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] tshark run during build with plugins gives register_subtree_arra

From: "Turner, Jay" <Jay.Turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 14:16:42 -0600
Platform: Windows XP Pro SP3, MS VS 2008, Wireshark 1.4.3.
I built Wireshark with three plugins. All compiled successfully. Wireshark was built. At the line in the build:
wireshark-gtk2\tshark.exe -G | perl doc\dfilter2pod.pl doc\wireshark-filter.pod.template > doc\wireshark-filter.pod
a GUI Error dialog appeared saying:
        ** ERROR **: register_subtree_array: subtree item type (ett_...) not -1 ! This is a development error: Either the subtree item type has already been assigned or was not initialized to -1. aborting...
Clicking OK, I get the next GUI dialog:
        Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!
Program: C:\Program\wireshark-1.4.3\wireshark-gtk2\tshark.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.
Clicking OK, the build continues at:
        cd doc
bash -o igncr pod2html  --title="wireshark-filter - The Wireshark Network Analyzer 1.4.3-SABRE-20110208"  --css=ws.css  --noindex wireshark-filter.pod > wireshark-filter.html
No compilations errors are seen and the process completes successfully.
Running wireshark-gtk2\wireshark.exe starts the splash screen and the loading of components, and then the Error dialogs above appear and the application ends.

I have done a ‘distclean’ and ‘all’ and this recurs. This built well on Wireshark 1.0.3. Searching the archives gives no matches for this problem. Does anyone recognize this problem?

Thank you,
Jay Turner