Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] ipfix options

From: Philip Gladstone <philip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 13:01:24 -0500
Hi

I'm looking to add names for a dozen or so IPFIX parameters. The current code is structured so that you need to edit the code to add these new parameters. The alternative would be to rework it so that wireshark would load one or more data files that defined the options. This would be significantly more code, but would future-proof things for a while.

Which approach do you advise me to take?

Philip