Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Prepartion for migration from GTK+ 2.x to GTK+ 3

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 10:37:09 -0700
The GTK+ documentation now includes a list of things we can do to
prepare for the future migration to GTK+ 3:

  http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/unstable/gtk-migrating-2-to-3.html

I'm once again trying to compile with -DGSEAL_ENABLE to catch places
where we're directly accessing variables, so they can be replaced with
accessor functions.  The last time I tried this (quite a while back),
they didn't have accessor functions for everything yet.