Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Eclipse project for Wireshark

From: Dietfrid Mali <karx11erx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 10:34:03 +0100
The problem is that Wireshark is launched by a script settings paths and doing whatnot and finally starting Wireshark from some (hidden?!) subfolder.

I have been using DDD with other automake built projects and had no such problems there. That's why I believe that DDD's problem have something to do with how Wireshark is set up and launched.