Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] G.722 and G.726 decoders for Wireshark

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 16:54:25 +0100
Hi,

That would be interesting. Can you put the code in a patch on bugzilla?

Can't work on it right now, but would be nice to have.

btw: their are already static RTP types assigned for both codecs. The dynamic types should come in through protocols like SDP, or a dissector preference.

Thanks,
Jaap

Send from my iPhone