Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Eclipse project for Wireshark

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 09:48:06 -0500
On 1/22/2011 4:14 AM, Dietfrid Mali wrote:

I thought of having to add something like "--enable_debug=yes" or
"--with_debugging" to the configure call so that the make file being
built will call the compiler with options to make it create
unoptimized code and debug info.

If the stuff from the SVN will build debuggable code by default I am
happy already though.

I think you'll want to do the somethig like the following
to geerate unoptimized code:

CFLAGS='-g -O0'  ./configure [whatever]