Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Eclipse project for Wireshark

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:25:01 -0800
On Jan 21, 2011, at 3:57 AM, Dietfrid Mali wrote:

> How do I configure the regular Linux make for debugging? With --enable_debug=yes, or how else please?

"For debugging" in what sense?  If you're building from SVN, I think it compiles with "-g" by default (it certainly does so on OS X, and I think it did so when I was debugging a problem that only showed up in a Turkish locale, which I could get for my Ubuntu virtual machine but couldn't as conveniently set up on my Mac).