Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 1.4.3 is now available

From: prathiba meenu <prathibameenu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 17:48:59 +0530
Hi,
I am having doubt over IGMP. Can you please tell the size of IGMP header?
I noticed that sometime it takes 8 bytes and sometime takes 16 bytes. On which basis it takes 8 or 16 bytes.

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 5:13 PM, news.gmane.com <AndreasSander1@xxxxxxx> wrote:

"Jaap Keuter" <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:7e0ec377695f34e457a9b6997c029275@xxxxxxxxx...
> The development release is the last pre-release before 1.4 became the
> stable branch. So since then its use has become limited, and should be
> replaced by a 1.5 release and 1.6 pre release, eventually.

Do you plan so?

--
Andy