Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] When is Wireshark 1.6 being released ?

From: Michael Lum <michael.lum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 18:11:56 -0800
The reason I ask is that I submitted a patch to updated the EVRC protocol dissector last September.

It was a trivial update and it was put on the 1.5 branch as far as I can tell.

Now why would that happen ?

I've looked at the release roadmap and 1.6 is not even on there.

So 1.4.1/1.4.2 and 1.4.3 have all been released since without this change.

Why ?

Should I be indicating some sort of higher priority or something in the Bugzilla report ?

Thank you

Michael Lum (michael.lum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) | STAR SOLUTIONS | Principal Software Engineer
4600 Jacombs Road, Richmond BC, Canada V6V 3B1 | +1.604.303.2315