Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 35447: /trunk/tools/ /trunk/tools/:

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 09:33:40 -0500
Guy Harris wrote:
On Jan 9, 2011, at 7:04 PM, morriss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=35447

User: morriss
Date: 2011/01/09 07:04 PM

Log:
Remove the comments and strings separately so that we can check the hf's when the comments are gone but the strings are not.

This appears to have broken the checks for value_strings ending in a stopper:

	http://buildbot.wireshark.org/trunk/builders/Windows-7-x64/builds/800/steps/checkapi/logs/stdio

Hmmm, yeah, now it doesn't like strings that contain comments.  <sigh>