Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Question about tcp window scaling value

From: "Douglas Wood" <doug.wood@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 13:42:39 -0500
It's working in 1.5.0-SVN-35425.  I found out that there have been problems
with tshark versus Wireshark output vice what the GUI reports even back to
version 1.2.9.  I had been using tshark for output and looking at the GUI
with Wireshark and that was consistent in 1.2.9.  Consistency was broken
between the GUI and tshark in 1.4.2.

Are the values tcp.window_size, tcp.window_size_value and
tcp.window_size_scalefactor going to be stable going forward?  I like having
all those when there is a scale factor in use.

Doug